Crock pots I believe were invented for moms, especially twin moms. Put your dinner on in the morning and forget it until dinner time.
- thin center cut pork chop (approx. 10 pieces)
- 1 medium size onion
- cream of mushroom soup (Two 10.5 oz cans or One large 26 oz can)
- 1 oz packet of ranch dressing seasoning
- Clean pork chops and place in crock pot.
- Dice up the onion and add to the crock pot.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and ranch dressing. Cook on low for 6 hrs. The pork chops make a wonderful gravy and go great over rice.
*Try adding green beans to the pork chops while cooking. They taste amazing and leaves one less thing to make for dinner. If you don’t like pork chops, substitute for chicken breast.